One of my most commonly asked recipes are my breakfast egg cups/egg muffins. 🙂
There are so many ways to vary egg muffins and it’s great having Breakfast ready in the morning! It’s 21 Day Fix Approved and great for people who are busy!
Two muffins counts for:
1/2 blue (with feta cheese)
Makes 12 muffins. Serving Size = 2 muffins
- 12 Eggs
- 3 Cups veggies of your choice (peppers, tomatoes, spinach, kale, mushrooms, onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil, organic cooking spray muffin paper liners.
- creative options to change up your egg cups:
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Put one egg in each muffin tin. Add any veggies you want in with each egg cup, add in salt, garlic powder and pepper
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.