Something that’s very popular in my Health and Fitness Group to make are overnight oats! It’s 21 Day Fix Approved!
Have you made them yet?
1 overnight oat jar counts for:
Makes 5 breakfast servings Serving Size = 1 overnight oat jar
- rolled oats
- maple syrup
- unsweetened almond milk
- creative options to change up your overnight oats:
- add some fruit on top of your overnight oats
- add in some pumpkin puree to make it a pumpkin treat!
- Use your yellow container (1/2 cup) to measure out rolled oats.
- Place the measured oats in a jar.
- Then measure out a yellow container of unsweetened almond milk (1/2 cup). Put the almond milk on top of the oats
- Add in cinnamon and 2 tsp of maple syrup.
- Repeat these steps above for each jar and breakfast is ready for the week!
- Store the overnight oat jars in the fridge.
- In the morning pull out a jar and warm it up in the microwave, pair it with egg muffins and Breakfast is served! 🙂
How do you like to make your overnight oats?
Leave a Reply