These Cauliflower Nachos are a great way to help serve my nacho fix without all the unhealthy ingredients. You can even add cheese to this recipe (I normally don’t)
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack or pepperjack cheese (or try it without)
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño seeds and veins removed (optional), sliced (can add a second if desired)
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- Greek yogurt for topping after cooking
Preheat oven to 425º F.
Place cauliflower on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder; toss gently to blend. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender crisp and golden.
Top evenly with cheese. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Or skip this step, or do half with cheese and half without.
Top evenly with tomato, onion, bell pepper, jalapeños, avocado, and cilantro; serve immediately.
- Add greek yogurt on top as a (sour cream dip) after cooking. So good!
*This recipe is from the Beachbody Blog*
I love to use the leftovers for lunch sometimes and even add ground turkey to it to add a protein to the meal. This is a great snack or meal anytime but especially a great snack to share at Football party. Enjoy!!