I’m so excited about something NEW coming!!! Want to hear about it?!!!…
For so many years, I would pick up what I thought were “healthy” snack bars only to realize that they often weren’t much better than a Snickers bar! High calories, lots of sugar, and they never really filled me up – which led me to want to eat ANOTHER!
This is why I’m SO excited that Beachbody is launching BEACHBARS on April 6th! They’re filled with REAL ingredients, are high in protein & fiber, and low in sugar!
What I love about the bars?
ZERO artificial flavors, soy, colors or preservatives! And gluten-free!
They’re also low-glycemic like my favorite superfoods – Shakeo! This means you’ll feel fuller longer – especially compared to sugary brands with little nutritional value.
And even though I love brands like LARA Bar, Clif bars, RX bars, and some KIND bars, BEACHBARS come out ahead of all these brands!
Plus, if you’re following the 21 Day Fix, they’ll be considered ½ RED, ½ YELLOW, and 1 healthy fat. SCORE!
Perfect to throw in a beach bag or a picnic basket with the kiddos!
The wholesome snack bar with 10g protein, 5g sugar, and just 150 calories. Take a bite of real chocolate chips, creamy nut butters, and crunchy protein crisps. 15 bars per box.
Check out the image below to see how Beachbars compare to other brands, pretty amazing!
What Ingredients Are in BEACHBARS?
BEACHBAR combines crunchy, protein crisps, nut pieces, chocolate chips, creamy nut butters, and fruit chunks (in the Chocolate Cherry Almond flavor) to deliver delicious, satisfying goodness in every bite.
- Whey protein crisps — Whey protein comes from milk and delivers all nine of the essential amino acids that you need to help promote lean muscle.
- Pea protein crisps — Pea protein is considered a quality, plant-based protein source that supplies key amino acids from botanical sources to help support muscle protein synthesis.
- Diced peanuts and almonds — Peanuts and almonds are a source of beneficial monounsaturated fats. They also provide nutrients like protein, fiber, and minerals and add a rich, nutty flavor to your bar, and a satisfying crunch.
- Peanuts and almond nuts — Nut butters layer in a creamy texture and provide another source of protein and fiber.
- Chocolate — Chocolate is not only a delicious treat, it also comes from the cocoa bean, which contains phytonutrients known as flavonoids.
- Dried cherries — Dried cherries are a sweet, chewy, and flavorful source of beneficial dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- Pomegranate juice – Pomegranate juice adds a sweet-tart kick and supplies phytonutrients.
What is NOT in BEACHBAR?
- Trans fat
- Artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Want more information or want to know to get your beachbars, fill out the application below! 🙂
Leave a Reply