- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 lb. of deli black forest ham, diced in 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour about an inch of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, add cauliflower and cover for 5 minutes. You should be able to put a fork through it. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium low heat, add cream cheese, chicken broth, dijon mustard, butter, lemon juice and salt. If sauce is too thick, you can add more chicken broth, but sauce will continue to thin while it bakes! Stir until fully melted and mixed, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Add chicken, ham and cauliflower, then top with cream cheese sauce. Mix sauce around so it is evenly distributed. Top with slices of swiss cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees then turn up the temperature to 425 for the last 5 minutes so the top gets golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool for a few minutes, then slice into 6 servings.